A blast for the Past



















Here's a illustration that has been laying around in my work area for quite some time. Since 1998 to be exact. I remember it quite well because doing that particular time my wife and I had just found out that she was with child. I was working at a Trade Show company ( Nomadic Display ) as a Graphic Artist where Trade Show displays were designed and assembled. Also, at that particular time I was doing allot of local comic book shows. ( M-5 ) This was actually one of my characters I was showing off at the time. Basically, I was trying to push the concept of the character as a possible on going comic book series and possibly a video game. I never really considered the main character as a toy, until now. So, for the next couple of days I'll be working on and off redesigning the character. I'll be presenting some full body turn-arounds and head shots of the character( M-5 ) which will serve as a possible blueprint for a three-dimensional representation.

Comments

Popular Posts