Comicpalooza 2010















Well, I had an opportunity to attend the Comicpalooza 2010 this past weekend. In my opinion it as a tremendous success for the comic book community here in Houston, Texas. It was much anticipated from the previous 2 years. While the venues were quite small they were very instrumental in laying down a solid foundation of interest. So, a huge ups to Comicpalooza 2010, much anticipated and way over due.
I had reservations about attending this years Comicpalooza with all the personal mishaps, set backs I've faced in recent weeks and months that followed. But I digressed, putting all of my misfortunes aside and moved forward to an event that was an eye opener for me. While there, I had the pleasure of meeting up with some friends that I hung with on the round table of creative sparring and all out love for just producing a comic book. It was definitely a inspiring and motivational time for me. Because the hold time that I was there walking around taking in site and sounds, I kept saying to myself that I should be in Artist Alley showing off my creative stuff. More people need to be aware of what I can do. So, I'm glad that I attended Sunday's Comicpalooza and met up with old friends and hopefully made some new ones.

Comments

Popular Posts