Texas Comicon ( San Antonio )

As I look about my studio, I see pure chaos. Paper and other tools of the trade are all thrown about my work area revealing no sense of direction. It's usually not this way. Everything normally has a set place of purpose. But, for the last two weeks this has not been the case. After making a decent stand at Comicpalooza something, I'm extremely proud of. I decided at the last minute that I would take on Texas Comicon in (San Antonio ). Which, will be my last major show until the Austin Wizard Con in November. ( If nothing else comes up. ) So, I've been prepping like crazy for the Texas Comicon. This event will debut one of my newest projects. There will be prints and books for sale. I'll also be taking commissions on Saturday. So, if you happen to be at the Texas Comicon this weekend drop by say hello and purchase some fantastic artwork. I'm with Badcog Studio / Table#17B.
Hope to see you there!


-moe

Comments

Popular Posts