Getting Back On Game

As of late, I've been trying to get back in the saddle of the creative realm. I have some creative things lined up that needs an extra of attention. Comicpalooza is next month. I'm not quite sure what I'll have to show. I'm thinking about whipping up a couple posters to sale. A couple of ideas come to mind. Maybe a Las Locos poster I actually have something on the drawing table that may be perfect for the occasion. Then there are a couple of other projects I would love to illustrate as posters which are currently in production. But, I tend to fall short when more pressing things of importance need to be dealt with. I really have to find away around this dilemma.So, for Comicpalooza hopefully a poster or two to sale and some commission to round out the comic con. Hopefully. Before Comicpalooza, if I'm not mistake, is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! I'm really looking forward to this. I'm not sure just yet. I may be setting up at Bedrock Comics on 1960. I'll have to confirm it with manager over the store. I was at the store last weekend and it was brought to my attention that this event was coming up soon.It definitely slipped my mind. Some guys who are employed at this store location asked if I'd be interested in participating in the events surrounding FREE COMIC BOOK DAY. My response . . . . HELL YES!!! So whoever has an interest in what I do as an artist, I look forward to seeing you at these upcoming events. You may want to buy one of my latest prints or you may want to commission me for some artwork. Or we can spit some fire about current projects i'm working on. I should make for a great experience. -moe

Comments

Popular Posts