Free Comic Book Day: The Day After


I can honestly say, the Free comic Book Day Event at Bedrock Comics 1960 was a blast! The energy was right and motivating. I had such a wonderful time and met some awesome people. Kudos to Steven Patrick and his father for coming out on such a beautiful day to showcase their talent along side me. You could not ask for better Fan-Fare. I was able to create way more sketches for the fans this year once I got into my creative groove. One of the ah inspiring highlights of my day was being able to draw some cool sketches for the the kids that came by my table . . . . smiles all around. Priceless!!!! Coming up, I have a couple of weeks to prepare for Comicpalooza. I'm really looking forward to this years events. I'm running behind production wise on things that I want to feature at this years event. I have Las locas stuff that need to be finalized and few other things I'd like to see completed. So, I may have posters, sketch books, to sale. I'll also be doing commissions to whom every request them. My expectations are pretty high for this years event and it should be allot of fun.
-moe

Comments

Popular Posts