Commissioned Art Work

(1) Here a project I'm currently trying to complete. "The Mighty Crusaders". First image is a rough sketch of the character "Comet". At this point, I was trying to figure out the features of the character and the others that make up the group.
(2) On the second image I have a better understanding of how I want things to work within the frame work of my 11x17 page.You can see the addition of another character,"Shield."
(3) On the third image things are more clearer in terms of composition and the direction of design.



(4) My confidence level starts building a little bit more by as I get to this point. When I was first commissioned for "The Mighty Crusaders", I had know idea who they were. This was very unfamiliar territory for me. All I can say is," thank God for the internet".

Comments

Popular Posts