Moe Art Studio Update


So, I've really been trying to get things together on this particular project. The story itself is flowing okay at this point but, still not were I would like it to be. Still I'm feeling confident that I can have something solid to share by the beginning of next year. As for character development, I'm trying to make them as interesting as possible. Especially the main character of the story. Because as the story gets on the way, you will clearly see that she's ( Ebonie ) not who she thinks she is and things get a bit crazy and somewhat mysterious. So, bare with me, if you will. I'll be attempting to post rough sketches and page layouts as I go.
This isn't the only project I'm giving attention too. There are at list three other projects in the works that I have to put in visual form. One of them is the R-13 project that I announced maybe a year back and then had to put on hold because, I wasn't to crazy about the story flow. It's still my desk and it will be done.

Comments

Popular Posts