Another Year Ending

Well, what can I say . . . . another year is at it's end and I'm still not where I want to be creatively. Life can be a bitch at times! You get thrown curve balls from left to right . . . Up and down hoping to gain some ground on the shit keeping you from your objective. So, I've decided not to worry about things anymore and just put forth an extreme effort on creating art. Easier said than done. I know. I have Comic book Conventions in the coming year that I've been trying to plan for only to be stirring down a empty tunnel at this point. I'm trying to stay optimistic about the coming year to be everything positive. With that being said, even though, I'm behind on allot of my major projects R-13©, Ebonie Reigns©, SOHL©, and Heartless©, I still maintain drive to get them done and out for everyone to see. Hope to post some cool visuals soon. -moe

Comments

Popular Posts