Sketchbook 2014


My new sketchbook 2014 ( front cover ), which debuted at Comicpalooza this past weekend. It was received well by all who showed up at the Bad Cog Studio booth. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support. This is one of three sketchbooks that will be dropping this Summer leading up to the actual book coming out in the Fall/Winter of this year ( BLACKAPOCALYSE ). Now, when you purchase the book, I personalize it with an actual sketch of a character from the book. So, you get a great sketchbook jam packed with my creative lines and you get an actual drawing from me. You can't beat that!!!

Here's a look at the front and back cover ( wrap around ).


If you are interested in getting a copy for yourself, friend, cousin, etc. contact me at: moeartstudio@yahoo.com or mterry713@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts