New Year -Off and Running

Don't have to much to say just yet. Since the beginning of this year, I've been trying to stay focus and seek new opportunities and cancel out the ones that haven't been of benefit to me or my purpose. I've been fortunate enough to add new clients to my roaster this year. The projects that I've done so far have been joyously rewarding to say the least and I'm expecting more of the same. The Comic Book Convention season is here and I have allot to do to get prepared for the events to come. I have projects that I began working on last year and for one reason or another, I fell short producing the final products. As of right now S.O.H.L. is on the drawing table and a 2015 Sketchbook. I 'm looking to drop both this year. I'll be sharing images and production updates on how both are progressing soon. -moe

Comments

Popular Posts